Your ATM card will allow you to make deposits* to or withdraws from your accounts at any convenient Talmer Bank and Trust ATM.
Write fewer checks and take care of every day expenses with a debit card. The purchase amount is deducted directly from your selected checking account. You also have the ability to withdraw cash from an ATM or store, when you select to use your card as a debit. When you use your debit card as a credit transaction, we will pay you a Dime-a-Time.
Overdraft protection available with our Savings/Money Market Sweep.**
MasterCard®SecureCode™ is designed to personalize your online purchasing experience. When you make an online purchase at a participating merchant, you may be asked to create a personal code that will be associated with your MasterCard® account number- your SecureCode™. You will then be asked to enter your SecureCode™ for all future purchases at a participating merchant. If you prefer, you can create your SecureCode™ before you shop online. To register your card click here. Your password will confirm your identity and securely allow you to make online purchases.
Identity Theft Resolution Services
Your MasterCard® card has new benefits, Identity Theft Resolution Services. To learn more about this valuable benefit, please call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372). To request a printed Guide to Benefits, call 1-800-456-1500. You can also visit www.mastercard.com/debitstandard-gtb for a full description of the new benefits and how to use them.
• Your Talmer Bank and Trust MasterCard® can give you added piece of mind. Take advantage of valuable benefits, including Identity Theft Resolution Services. This benefit will assist you if you may have been a victim of identity theft. Services include help with credit bureau notification and card replacement for your MasterCard and all of the cards in your wallet.
Identity Theft Resolution benefits include:
• 24/7 access to certified resolution specialists
• Assistance from a specialist to help you notify all three major credit reporting agencies
• Assistance with requesting credit reports
• Assistance with completing paperwork to alert various parties of the potential fraud
• Assistance with cancellation of all the lost cards in your wallet
• Education about how Identity Theft can occur and protective measures to avoid further occurrences
Zero Liability Protection
Have peace of mind knowing that Talmer Bank and Trust, the issuer of your MasterCard® [consumer or small business card] will not hold you responsible for unauthorized transactions. Zero liability applies to all transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from loss or theft and you promptly reported any loss of theft of your card to your issuer.
If these conditions are not met and you suspect that you have an unauthorized transaction on your MasterCard®, contact us at 1-800-456-1500 as other protections may apply.
For more information, please visit http://www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html.
*Deposit service is not available at Ohio ATMs.
**$9 fee per occurrence. Regulation D Transaction Limitations - Federal regulations require banks to limit the way withdrawals and transfers may be made from a savings or money market account. Click here for additional information on restricted transactions and applicable fees.